Welcome to www.1shopauto.com, the performance parts website operated by 1Shopauto, Inc. (“1Shop”). Please read the Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms and Conditions”)
- Return of Merchandise
- You can return any new or unused item within 90 days of the date your item was shipped and we will refund the full purchase price less shipping, handling fees or any special pricing changes with the following exclusions:
1. There are NO returns on custom ordered or made to order items.
2. If your product has been used or is defective, see warranty return instructions.
3. If your item contains "special offer free parts", these items must be returned at the same time or their value may be deducted from your refund.
- You must contact 1SHOPAUTO BY PHONE before you return any product. Call us TOLL FREE at 855-884-2886 to get an RMA authorization. Please complete a Return/Exchange form return via email or fax (512) 514-1014 to 1ShopAuto.com.
- Please place a copy of the RMA in the box or boxes with the part(s) to be returned. Please mark the corresponding invoice number as clearly on the outside of all the return boxes. We will issue a refund within 48 hours of the manufacturer accepting the part back into inventory.
- Heavy Packages over 70 lbs. or a combined total of 108 inches (length plus width) must be returned by a freight shipper.
- When the RMA is provided, a specified manufacturers address for return will be provided to you. Different manufacturers have different requirements for RMA's. The manufacturer's policy will be adhered to in case of return. There may be a restocking fee of 15% depending on the circumstances of the return. For any Question please email to: [email protected]
- Product in Stock / Back Ordered
- 1ShopAuto cannot guarantee that any parts will be in stock or deliverable immediately at the time of purchase. Some components are custom made to order in limited runs and will not ship immediately. We make every effort to assure and deliver parts as quick as possible, however there are occasional mitigating circumstances that will delay your order. When delays occur 1ShopAuto will make every attempt to advise and update the customer of the situation and expected duration of the delay.
- Low-Price Guarantee
- We make every attempt to keep our prices at the lowest MAP (manufacturers advertised price). We offer our low price guarantee to assure our customers do not have to waste time shopping for a better price: We’ll beat any legitimate advertised price on an in-stock product, with written proof of the advertised price. Advertised price includes shipping/handling/any other “to the door” costs. Call 855-884-2886 and speak with a salesperson to help complete your order. This policy does not apply to typographical errors, products in an online auction, closeouts, damaged/open-box items, discontinued/clearance/liquidation items, refurbished, blemished or used products from a manufacturer or second-hand seller, membership club pricing, or a competitor’s price that results from a price match. If the product meets the above criteria, we will beat the competitor's price Guaranteed!
- Payment, Shipping and Handling
- Standard methods for shipping and average transit times: We make every attempt to ship manufacturer in-stock parts via ground shipping the same day if your order is placed by 10:00 am Central Time Monday through Friday. Using our excellent service, most in-stock orders will arrive in 2-3 days in the contiguous 48 states. We offer free shipping on orders over $100.
- Foreign (international) orders are classified as those shipping outside of the U.S. International will include Canada, or U.S. territories. At this time, we do not offer foreign shipping. You may call or email us to arrange shipping. All foreign orders must be pre-paid. Actual freight charges will be based on weight and billed at the time you place your order. All orders subject to V.A.T. (value added tax) payments will be sent via USPS and all fees are to be paid by the customer at the time of delivery. Some of our customers have used a service such as Aramex to forward their shipments.
- Texas State Tax: All orders originating within the state of Texas are required to pay local and state sales taxes where applicable. Any sales which originate from all other 49 states in the United States may have taxable requirements depending upon federal, state and local regulations, which shall be applied at the time of sale. The Customer will accept the tax fee at the time of purchase.
- Product Warranty
- All parts are only warrantied by the manufacturer, usually for 90 days from the date of purchase, unless specified otherwise. All warranties begin at time of shipping unless specifically excluded or changed in writing.
- Parts used for racing or competition are warrantied against manufacturers' defects only. They are not warranted for wear or breakage under any circumstance.
- Electrical parts may have an exclusion to warranty consideration, please send us an email or contact us via phone at 855-884-2886 before shipping parts to identify the warranty claim. Our agents can help to determine if a warranty claim is valid and where the part needs to be sent.
- Any part which, in our opinion, shows evidence of being used or installed contrary to manufacturer's instructions, and/or subjected to improper handling, packaging, or shipping by the customer will not be eligible for exchange, refund, or warranty consideration. We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee or refuse any exceptions.